Execview is a fast paced company working with large organisations managing and delivering governance to the highest possible standard. Our applications are cloud based and SaaS. Our clients include the BBC, ITV, University of London, Old Mutual, and many more industry leaders. We are currently looking to recruit an ambitious UX & UI software engineer to join the development team based in central London. If you are looking for a role where you will be given real responsibilities and the chance to help shape the future of a small, growing company with massive ambition – then we want to hear from you.
UI & UX software engineer
As a UI & UX software engineer, you will work closely with developers throughout all stages of the product cycle. You are a critical thinker with a good design sense, a strong technical background, and an eye for making things better. You will work on projects that have an impact on the user experience of our core applications. Good user interface design skills, knowledge of user interface technologies and the skill to integrate these with complex business logic code is also necessary.
- Helping define the user model and user interface for new and existing services.
- Developing high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Gauging the usability of new and existing products, and making constructive suggestions for change.
They will also need the following:
- Strong academic background in human-computer interaction (HCI) or related field preferred (BS or MS in Computer Science or related field a big plus)
- A good understanding of cognitive psychology, marketing and usability methods along with experience conducting simple user testing sessions
- Demonstrated experience in designing usable web-based interfaces
- Knowledge of HTML5 & W3C Standards
- A good understanding of color science
- Strong, clean visual design sense
- Excellent leadership, communication and teamwork skills
- Good project and time management skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
To apply, send a resume (2 pages max) and a cover (1 page max) to firstname.lastname@example.org