The Execview platform provides a ground-breaking Enterprise Platform for delivering and managing business transformation, operational excellence or strategic outcomes. Execview combines best industry practices, thinking and visibility into a software platform that gives customers the capacity and capability to deliver change themselves, removing the need for external consultants.
For most organisations, Execview offers capabilities previously unavailable to them. This includes:
- Real ‘Line of Sight’ – from strategy to delivery – with an all-important single version of the truth for executives and professionals.
- Linkage across the business, connecting results back to the original strategic overview – with all the delivery in between.
- Easy measurement of results and performance, an area of immense difficulty for many organisations today.
- The ability for internal teams to deliver for themselves, with less reliance on consultants for best practice.
- Extraordinary cost-effectiveness and significant ROI. Savings in cost and efficiencies dwarf the investment in Execview.
Execview’s pedigree is second-to-none. Our senior management team of leading consultants and business executives come from world leading companies, with experience of driving IT from Board-level through to other complex enterprise-wide programmes and projects. Thanks to our experience, we’ve built up a customer base of flagship organisations across the financial, local government, higher education and media sectors. They include Old Mutual, Axis Capital, University of London, Essex County Council, Mecom, Encompass Digital Media, Mole Valley District Council, Oxfam, the BBC, ITV and more.
To lead the market in empowering organisations to perform at the highest levels of efficiency and effectiveness, based on the most innovative and disruptive Enterprise Platform technology available today.
Founded in 2003, Execview brings together a skilled and experienced team of experts able to work at the highest levels of the organisation, from Board Directors to teams throughout the business. Execview’s Enterprise Platform software provides leading capabilities for driving business transformation and strategic outcomes. The company has experience in operational excellence, complex programmatic delivery, information management and process automation. It was the combination of these areas that led to the development of current Enterprise Platform launched in 2008. The company’s main office is in central London.